New York, family holiday



Last week my family and I went to New York it was amazing.
We first at night because it one day to get there and I was tired after we landed we went to our hotel and asked for room service. The next day we went to a restaurant and had some pasta the pasta there was new to me and this is my first time to go to New York .Then while we where at the restaurant we made a deal that we would get gifts for each other then when we all done with the presents we handed them out and I got a slime it looked like a poop emoji and my family got necklaces and bracelets.And after that we had a family dinner then we all had ice -cream for dessert that's my story of  New York .
Related image
http://www.cbre.us/people-and-offices/corporate-offices/new-york-city


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our visit to Sinai Academy